It was a tiring day. I returned from work and there waiting for me was a big-big task, ‘dinner preparation’. And I was in no mood to grind/make masala paste or follow any elaborated method of cooking. Then I found a packet of Tofu lying on the shelf of my refrigerator. So, thought of preparing something that would be easy and fast without much hassle. And voila… it turned out to be a delicious one.
So, here I am sharing my recipe with you all. Please try it out and let me know your feedback and suggestions.
As this recipe is a hassle free one, almost all ingredients that I have used here are of packed/frozen kind.
- Tofu, cut into small cubes – 200 gms.
- Capsicum/Green bell pepper, cut into small sqares – 2
- Frozen green peas – a fistful of
- Tomato puree – 3 Tbsp
- Coconut milk – 4 Tbsp
- Kasuri methi (Dried fenugreek leaves) – 1 Tbsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 Tbsp (can be adjusted to taste)
- Turmeric – 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder – 2 Tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 Tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Water – 2 Cups
Method of Preparation: